Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another addition to my unholy obsession


Nail polish remover, a.k.a NPR, is an obsession of mine that occasionally links up with another star on my "freak flag" flying as cute packaging. Mix the two together and I am like a wolf at a steak convention, I can't help it my instincts kick in and Mother Nature takes over.

Today's absurdly overpriced offering is Paul & Joe's Nail Enamel Remover , $15. "A silky formula blending right into nail enamel, allowing you to instantly and effortlessly remove even glitter polish and nail art. Added conditioning agents provide nails with more tender loving care than ever, removing nail enamel without damaging the nails."

Who cares what it does?!? It could be toilet cleaner packaged like that. Hell if all mundane cleaning products came packaged like that you could actually eat off my floors.

Gorgeous! Beautiful, dainty, feminine, curvaceous, pink, retro, 50's *le pant, le wheeze, l'amour*.

Years ago Avon produced a NPR in a very unflattering, benign container, however it smelled like red hots...so luxurious that it left your fingertips soft and didn't whiten or dry out my nails. That was my exception to the packaging rules, luxury can stand in for looks, put them both together in the same room and I am indeed a happy girl.
Paul & Joe Cosmetics are available at: http://www.beautyhabit.com/paulandjoe_nails.html

No comments:

Post a Comment