Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Channeling my desire for Chanel



According to Chanel ...
Chanel Dissolvant Doux Nail Colour Remover
-The nail enamel remover that cares for your nails
-Removes all traces of nail enamel at a stroke, leaving impeccably clean nails
-Gentle formula is kind to nails
-Contains a special blend of water and acetone, which removes nail enamel effectively, gently and fast.
Once again I am smitten by the chic glass bottle, the Chanel moniker, the idea of haute couture for something as plebeian as taking off nail polish. I can't help it. I am so taken by this obsession that as I type I am doing so with stubs, yes you saw it right, stubs, no nails, nada, nein, nunc.
This product is offered at a mere $20. A 20 spot for your own personal stash of under the radar glamour. Really? Really. I would shove a pregnant woman out of the way if I saw this in a bin at TJ Maxx or Ross, to hell with the social graces. I would hide in the corner of the bathroom in the stall in the waaay back, giggling to my self...my preccioussoussssssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment