Thursday, March 12, 2009

Completely unnecessary

"Dissolvant Doux" French for, "if you have to ask what that means than this is way to much for you to spend on polish remover".

Pony up girls! No one "needs" a designer bottle of nail polish remover. That would be like having Louis Vuitton toilet paper, Coach tissues or Kate Spade tampons (I bet they would be freakin' cool though!).

But some day I will have a lavatory like those you see in Victoria or Veranda Magazine and I will line my shelves with gorgeous and fabulous beauty concoctions based solely on their stunning packaging...just because, so there.

For now I will probably just cough up the $20 or so to have a tiny, shiny, pretty and pink bottle of Dior Polish remover, I will covet it and probably not even use it. It is the Holy Grail of removers,

I want it, I need it and dammit it shall be mine! Even if it is completely unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment