Thursday, February 26, 2009

My girl


So my girl will be 14 on May 21st, she is starting to fade a bit, it's scary. She has been a part of my life almost as long as my son has and he's just 20.
She still makes the "puppy face" when you say cookie, still nips at Archie ('cause that dog needs a helmet) and still knows that putting on her "jewelery" means we are going for a r-i-d-e.
Anyone who knows me, knows that my dog is the shiznit and she is worth every minute...so I thought I'd give my best girl Maggie-Jo a shout out here on the Petal.

1 comment:

  1. Even though this is a day late & a dollar short...we lost our precious girl on Dec. 9, 2009. No words can express the greif, loss and saddness. I miss her every day, and even more at night. May the road rise up to meet her and the wind be at her back. I love you Maggie-Girl. -Mommy

    ReplyDelete