Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Don't mind me , I've been dead for years.

Don't mind me , I've been dead for years.

I remember exactly the time it was when I realized I was "less-than". 2:30 am.

When I realized that the "Hobbies" had become the core of the Life Source and I was no longer needed.

When I became just a fixture as well as a burden instead of an integral part of anything.

When I began to forget the basics and started to notice my replacements, the things that were more important and pleasant than my broken self. 

Deeply embarrassed and ashamed that I have nothing, I am nothing, nothing to offer.

From dawn 'till dusk the Life Source "viewed", things that were not necessary, became obsessed with things that were not necessary and more often than not, ignored Me and the responsibilities that were necessary.

It was terribly painful to watch from afar as you were either being ignored, told you were annoying or witnessed your Driving Force hoover and fawn over "others points of interest".

The drive is gone, the will has vanished and I am so very tired. 

I am not without fault, my moral compass is questionable and the qualities that made me pleasurable are long since gone.

I always knew the end would come, it comes for us all, I just never thought I would be replaced out of existence.

The Life Force started with nothing, so I gave my heart, soul, love, joy, pain, hate, and never asked for anything but equality in exchange.  That's the risk of always hoping your right but knowing deep down that you were wrong from day one.

I once was a warrior with the courage of my conviction, now walking is hard. It should get easier to slip into non-existence once you realize you are gone.







No comments:

Post a Comment